Sunday, July 20, 2008

We began our first full time ministry together at Poplar Springs Baptist Church in Ringgold, GA on January 20 this year. As we enter into this new territory, we covet your prayers! Our walk with the Almighty God, our covenant marriage relationship, and our precious family are at the top of the list. May they each remain strong, never wavering, and ever growing. In our walk with God, it is our desire to meditate day and night on His Word and to pray without ceasing. In our marriage we ask God to protect and strengthen it, so that no man may separate what God has joined together. Pray that we love, respect and support one another on this journey. And finally, please pray that God would use our family as a testimony of His love and grace. May we be wise in our training of the girls and exemplify Christ always. We are excited and grateful to walk this road and look forward to all that God will do. May He receive all of the glory. Great things He has done and great things we expect Him to do!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

God has definitely given you a talent with words. What you wrote is a beautiful testimony of your love of God, family and friends.

I love and miss you so much and hope to see you soon.

"Joy" is always present in my life as I meditate in the warmth of my home. I see and feel the presence of the Lord with all of His glory and peace.

Thank you for all that you have done for me and for all of the joy you have brought into my life.

Love to you all,

Kathy

The Hollands said...

We are so glad to have you with us!!!

I am so glad for a new sweet sister to live life with, too!! :)Your blog is great...I love it!!!

Jason said...

So glad you are in the blog world now. Praying for you all.

Unknown said...

Hi! This is Hollen! :) I didn't know you had a blog...but I am really glad that I know now! :) I am so glad that God placed you all at Poplar...it is jsut perfect! haha! God bless!
Hollen Christensen
P.S. I am posting under my mom's username...that is why it says "stephanie" :)